25 Things That Make Me Happy
So I stumbled on the #25ThingsThatMakeMeHappy tag quite by accident on Twitter and I couldn’t resist giving it a go!
I used to be sooo negative but my goal for this year has to be more positive, both about myself and my life in general and while it’s a struggle, I’ve really noticed a difference and plan on keeping it up!
So here we go, these are the 25 Things The Make Me Happy!
- Making my parents and grandparents proud
- New books
- A long bath
- Getting a new tattoo (thought it’s been a while since I got a new one admittedly)
- Watching my favourite YouTubers with a cup of coffee or a hot chocolate
- Spending time with my friends
- Binge watching a whole series in one day because you’ve become absolutely obsessed with it
- Seeing the trailer for a new Marvel film
- Waking up naturally and having a coffee and some toast in my pjs
- Buying new stationary
- Dogs coming into the charity shop and being able to spend a good ten minutes just playing and cuddling them!
- Dying my hair and it not going all over the place
- My eyebrows actually going right the first time!
- Getting a Distinction on my Final Major Project at University
- Correctly guessing the ending of a film/tv show before the end
- Billy Connolly!
- Gigs. Especially when you turn up 2 hours early just to get front row
- Planning new adventures with my bestie
- Seeing your coach/train turn up and knowing your trip is about to start
- Hearing a baby laugh (I’m pretty sure this is universal)
- Proving someone wrong
- Kicking peoples ass on the xbox…or any other game to be fair
- Putting the Christmas tree up with my mum while listening to Christmas songs and singing along at the top of our voices while my dad hides upstairs
- Sitting by the window watching snow fall, while snuggled up in my fluffy PJs and knowing I don’t have to leave the house
So there you go, these are the 25 things that make me happy, it actually wasn’t as hard as I expected it to be once I got started! What things make you happy?